MYOB payroll is payroll software for Malaysian Companies. It is fully compliant with Malaysian LHDN PCB 2013 tax regulations. It automates your monthly payroll processing, and saves you hours at year end. All the reports can be printed and submitted to the Malaysian Government authorities.
The consultants of PGL Business Consult are certified and fully trained by MYOB Malaysia to provide consulting services for MYOB Payroll software in Malaysia.
Main features in MYOB Payroll
- Unlimited number of employee records, earnings and deductions
- Fixed rate, or formula-based payroll components
- View & print payslip, monthly reports, earnings and deductions summary reports
- View & print statutory reports, monthly remittance reports (CP 39, EPF Borang A, SOCSO Borang 8A) and yearly report (CP159, EA Form, IR8A)
- Generate human resource reports - staff details, staff anniversary listing
- Leave module - generate leave balance report, leave transaction summary
- Mail merge function allows printing of standard letters for employees
- Keeps payslip information for every payslip
- MYOB AutoPay function generates autopay submission of salary, and payment to statutory authorities
Main concepts in MYOB Payroll
- 2 payroll frequencies - fortnightly and monthly
phone : +6 016- 212 0476