|MYOB On Site Training|
|Why On Site Training|
|Retail Manager Training|
We have 2 types of MYOB onsite training packages which are conducted at your office premises :
1. Half - day training session
2. Getting Started Right : Complete Implementation package
Which Training package is suitable for me?
To help you decide on which training programme (half day or full day) to sign up for, take a quick poll:
Which of the following category do you fall in?
- I know how to setup MYOB. I learned it while I was in college / university.
- I know how to use MYOB. I used it in my previous employment.
- I should be able to setup MYOB by myself. I have setup other accounting software before this.
- I need help to setup the opening balances only. I can handle the daily transactions.
- I have some knowledge of accounts, but this is the first time I am using a computerised accounting software.
- I don't have any knowledge of accounts, and this is the first time I am using a computerised accounting software
- I can't spare the time or the personnel to set it up properly.
Half day On site Training / Support session
If you fall under category 1 , 2, 3 or 4, you may not need extensive training.
You may need some time with us to discuss your specific needs, maybe to customise the business forms, or to import the customer and supplier master records from other system, enter audit adjustments or start a new year in MYOB. You can also engage us to troubleshoot the out-of-balance figures in the Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Stock Reconciliation, or the GST reconciliation.
Complete Implementation package ("Gold" package)
If you fall under category 5, 6 or 7 above, you may want to take up our complete MYOB implementation training package to help you set up the MYOB system as efficient as possible.
We usually carry out MYOB Training at client's premises, using your actual data in the training.
We will first get an overall understanding of your business, and find out who's doing what process. We will ask you to specify any specific reporting requirements that you need, want and must have.
Based on the information we have collected, we will train and advise you on the following key areas:
- setting up the Chart of Accounts / Accounts codes that best reflect the specific requirements
- setting up project / department codes, where relevant
- enter the customer and supplier balances from last audited / management accounts
- enter the balances of other accounts from the last audited accounts
- enter accounting transactions as they occur.
- monthly bank reconciliation.
- backup and maintenance procedures
- troubleshooting methods
- design forms (invoices, purchase orders, payment vouchers, receipts, statement) that are specific to your business
- how to print cheques in MYOB
- customise the reports
- advance reporting to help you manage your business better
- GST reporting and forms
By the time we complete the onsite training, we would have covered all the procedures for the transactions that are specific to your business, and including a session on how to read and analyse the reports generated by MYOB Accounting program.
We will sign off after you and your team members have completed the accounting cycle for 1 month. This will ensure that the accounting records are brought up to date.
The time required to complete the implementation will depend on your business size and complexity, as well as the extent to which the MYOB features are used.
After the sign-off, we will provide support - telephone and online support, and additional visits, if necessary.